happy to help?
We’re putting a call out to the nation to support this ground-breaking event. We really hope you’ll help us make Parallel London the very best day it can be.
No volunteering experience is necessary. What we’re looking for is buckets of enthusiasm and a happy-to-muck-in attitude. All volunteers will receive the following for their support:
· Parallel London t-shirt
· Free lunch (and you thought there was no such thing!)
· Disability Awareness Training, provided by Beans Training
WE ASK ALL OUR VOLUNTEERS TO:
· Be 16 years of age or older.
· Be prepared to attend a talk and possible training before race day if your role requires it.
· Respond to any requests and questions we may send out in the lead-up to the event.
· Carefully read the Volunteer Information Pack, which will be emailed to you before the event